Infinity Beauty V-Steaming Services Agreement
Vaginal Steaming is a holistic way to improving your health. Let us show you how herbal steaming can help you. Infinity Beauty, LLC is based in the Houston, Texas area. Infinity Beauty offers vaginal steam services in a private or group setting. Vaginal steaming works to nourish, tone, heal, bring freshly oxygenated blood, promote cleansing, and make supple the vaginal and uterine tissues. The treatment is natural and non-invasive.
• The V-Steam is a seated steam treatment using the combination of (approximately) 14 herbs.
• The V-steam in Korea is an ancient ritual also known as Chai-yok.
• Steaming treatments may be helpful for women with the following conditions: uterine fibroid, painful menstruation, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse, irregular menstrual cycles, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, reproductive adhesion/scar tissue and previous vaginal tear. Steaming is also great for relaxation.
The two main herbs are Wormwood and Mugwort. We will also use other herbs such as: Basil, Rosemary, Marshmallow, Red Rasberry Leaf, Lavendar and more.
• Wormwood is an antimicrobial “cooling herb”. The leaves and young shoots are antiviral and antibacterial, and they also are believed to relax the blood vessels.
• Mugwort has been used for hundreds of years to balance female hormones. According to herbalist and alternative medical journals, it contains antifungal agents and natural antibiotics. It is also believed to stimulate hormone and abdominal discomfort.
Vaginal Steaming Contraindications:
• One of the biggest contraindications for yoni steaming is an intrauterine device, or IUD. Vaginal steaming is not recommended if a woman is using an IUD, because the steam softens, warms, and opens the cervix. If there is pain and trouble with flow of menstruation, the steam invites better flow, however in the case of an IUD, that should not move. If it does, it has the potential to get stuck in a suboptimal position, perhaps rendering it ineffective, or even allow for potential perforation of the uterine muscle or cervical damage. If you wish to steam while having an IUD you may want to try a "mini-steam" instead of a full v-steam. Be sure to consult with your health care provider prior to booking this service.
• Vaginal steaming is not to be done during menstruation. Steaming while bleeding can be dangerous because the steam speeds up the blood flow and can cause heavy bleeding. Instead, steaming should be done before and after the period, which will help aid the natural uterine cleanse that occurs during the period. It may be more beneficial at different times of the month, but not during a bleeding time, including immediately postpartum.
• Although steaminig can be very helpful to aid in healthy conception and excellent after giving birth, steaming is contraindicated while pregnant. Steaming while pregnant can be dangerous because the steam relaxes and opens the cervix, which could result in miscarriage or early labor.
• For anyone that is trying to conceive, they can steam during the time period after the period up until the point of ovulation and then they should stop. Steaming after insemination could interfere with the sperm, fertilization or implantation. Steam up until the point of the IVF or IUI transfer and then stop until the pregnancy is confirmed. Yoni steam before ovulation or insemination, once, if you’re trying to get pregnant, but not if you suspect you are pregnant.
• For anyone that experiences spontaneous heavy bleeding (sometimes referred to as two periods per month) steaming is contraindicated. Because the steam speeds up circulation and opens the cervix, it might cause spontaneous bleeding to occur, which can be dangerous when it’s heavy. Women with spontaneous bleeding who want to steam should go to an acupuncturist first and get herbs to get the spontaneous bleeding under control first.
• Though steaming is very helpful for miscarriage recovery, it is not advised to steam before the miscarriage process is fully complete. In rare cases this might lead to heavy bleeding and can be dangerous. Start steaming after the pregnancy matter has cleared out and the bleeding has turned to brown. Yoni steam as a ritual cleansing, perhaps a few cycles post trauma or miscarriage.
• It is not advisable to Yoni steam when you have any open wounds, infections or irritations to the vagina or the skin surrounding the perineal area or if you have any contagious conditions/diseases such as: HIV, or any other bloodborne pathogens or any other pre-existing health conditions that may be affected by steaming. *Yoni steaming is a holistic and powerful way to rejuvenate the body, but it is not a miracle cure. It can aggravate some conditions and especially if there is a long-standing imbalance. It’s important to know when to yoni steam and when not to yoni steam. Working with a qualified Yoni facilitator will ensure it is done safely and effectively.
***Disclaimer: Infinity Beauty is not a health care provider. We do not diagnosis conditions nor do we prescribe medications. Our services do not take the place of a physician. We do not use any surgical techniques. This information is compiled from traditional and modern herb books, articles, and research. This information is summarized for its educational value and should not be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease. It should not be used to replace the services of a qualified health care practitioner. Feel free to consult with your health care provider prior to receiving services. Please ensure that you are well hydrated before the start of services. When you are receiving the treatments here at Infinity Beauty, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health and hold provider free of any liability. Infinity Beauty assumes no responsibility for any potential adverse reactions from the usage of these products or services. By signing this form, you are attesting that none of the contraindications apply to you and you are agreeing to be fully liable for any adverse reactions, injuries, or other incidents as it may relate to the services provided at Infinity Beauty, LLC if applicable. By signing this form, you are attesting that none of the contraindications listed above apply to you and you are agreeing to the services offered at Infinity Beauty, LLC.